Columns, News and Feature Story Samples
- Space Coast Business Magazine. Associate editor, columnist and feature writer.
- Space Coast Living Magazine. Managing editor, columnist and feature writer.
- News Magazine Article – Article written for FLORIDA TODAY About Me Magazine.
- Feature Story – Feature story written for FLORIDA TODAY Business section republished online by Georgetown Law Review.
- National Story – Business cover story written for FLORIDA TODAY republished by Associated Press nationwide.
Press Release and Newsletter Samples
- Press Release – Press release written for community recognition program.
- Bi-Weekly E-Newsletter. Bi-weekly community relations e-newsletter written for government agency.
- Monthly E-Newsletter Monthly e-newsletter and content / social strategy for nonprofit organization.
Content Strategy and Web Content Writing Samples
- Topic Page. Content management and copywriting for primary topic page.
- Micro Site. Content management and copywriting for micro website.
- Blog Series – Blog copywriting and content management for SurfGuru.com.
Special Project Samples
- 2016 Annual Report. Content manager and copywriter for Annual Report for government agency.
- Rack Card – Campaign and content manager for public education, safety and sales campaign.
- Fundraising Campaign Publication. Centennial Campaign publication copywriting for the University of Memphis Foundation $250 million campaign.
- Vacation Guide – Copywriting and copy editing for annual marketing publication for Northwest Florida county tourism agency.
- Annual Visitor Guide Copywriting for annual marketing publication for Central Florida county tourism agency.
- Specialty Publication – Content management, copywriting and copy editing for publication.
Academic Writing and Research Samples
- Cat Videos for a Cause: A Nonprofit Social Media Marketing Case Study, IGIGlobal 2015. Academic textbook chapter published by IGI Global in Cases on Strategic Social Media Utilization in the Nonprofit Sector. The research case study explores the progression of a mid-sized nonprofit organization’s use of social media for strategic communications, marketing and development. Research, data analysis and writing.
- Using Social Media in the Nonprofit Sector. Blog post written for IGIGlobal Publishing.